Saturday 3 April 2010

Colour

So, as promised here is the colour photo version of my clock house. Ok I will probably stamp it up some as well, but at the moment I'm still deciding it I like the purple or not, so I haven yet - likewise the circle window is still waiting that perfect picture. But I promsed the colour version and you can see from this how it might look.

Also for those who dont have a photo suitable to make long and skinny for the middle section, I made this version on which I have the photos smaller than the apertures so you can see the paper behind them.


The photos I used in the middle section are in fact some gorgeous ikea postcards I got a long time ago and scanned in and shrank to the size I wanted.

Hope this inspires you with your own clockhouses.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment